If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to InterVarsity, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your client. Please use the resources below and contact us at any time for further information and confidential assistance.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
Legal Name: InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA
Tax I.D. Number: 36-2171714
Incorporated in: Illinois, 1941.
Located in: Madison, WI.
Consistent with safeguarding its own interests, InterVarsity tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, we hope the following will prove helpful:
- Click here for suggested bequest wording.
- Click here for securities transfer instructions.
- Click here for sample IRA rollover letters.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of InterVarsity, we would appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and so we may remain in touch with them over the years. Also, as noted above, so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes. Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases donors prefer to remain anonymous.
Still, if you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying InterVarsity that an estate gift has been arranged for the organization's benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about InterVarsity, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Click here for information on those of us at InterVarsity who work in gift planning and gift administration.
- Call or email us to discuss a potential – or even merely hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors.